- 99.3% 99.3%
Tackles stuck-on messes so you don’t have to, washing away up to 99.3% of common household bacteria.*
Scrubbing floors doesn’t happen as often as it should. Scooba 450 is the only robot that scrubs hard floors so you don’t have to. Run Scooba at your convenience for brilliantly clean hard floors every day, the easy way.
Easy To Use
Scooba 450 is easy to use from beginning to end. With a host of convenience features, Scooba does the tedious work of scrubbing hard floors so you don’t have to, eliminating the hassle of a traditional mop and bucket.
Easy To Fill And Empty
Fill and empty the tank in seconds without fuss with Scooba 450’s complete tank redesign.
Cleans With Water Or iRobot Hard Floor Cleaner
Scooba 450 utilizes water or iRobot Hard Floor Cleaner for a deeper clean to wash away bacteria without the use of antibacterial cleansers.
Matches Your Cleaning Needs
Scooba 450 has two cleaning cycles, a full 40-minute cycle or 20-minute cycle for smaller spaces.
Why the Scooba® 450 is the most effective hard floor cleaner you can own.
It transforms the most laborious heavy housework into a pleasure
- Just fill the tank with water or cleaning solution and press ‘CLEAN’.
- No more laborious manual mopping or scrubbing.
- No need to sweep or vacuum before starting to clean floors.
- Easy to use: with an information button, verbal cues and intuitive colour coding.
- Cleans up to 27.9 square metres before it needs refilling.
- Fill or empty the tank in seconds.
- Easy, low-maintainance.
- Even dries itself if you add the optional Scooba DryDock™ Charging and Drying Stand**.
All your hard floors will be cleaner
- The three-cycle cleaning process is based on professional-grade floor cleaners.
- Covers every area of floor multiple times and gets into hard-to-reach areas.
- Uses only fresh cleaning solution throughout the cleaning process.
- So easy to use that you can clean all your hard floors every day if you want to!
- Uses iRobot® Hard Floor Cleaner cleaning solution for an even deeper clean.
Scooba 450 awarded Product Design award
for excellence and innovation
The 3 stages of Scooba cleaning
Press ‘CLEAN’ and Scooba® starts by sweeping up loose debris, before dampening the floor to help remove everyday grime.
Scooba’s scrubbing brush then spins at high speed (600 rpm), while the squeegee-vacuum lifts dirty water off the floor.
Finally, Scooba performs a squeegee-finish, leaving your floors brilliantly clean. (Scooba can even dry itself, with the optional Scooba DryDock™ Charging and Drying Stand).
iAdapt® Responsive Navigation Technology
iAdapt® Responsive Navigation Technology
Using iAdapt Technology, the advanced system of software and sensors used in the world-renowned Roomba, Scooba 450 offers complete cleaning coverage of every section of your floor. iAdapt has been modified for wet floors to optimize the timing between recurrent passes on the floor, maximizing cleaning performance and the removal of grime and stuck-on messes.
Follows The Wall
Wall-Following Technology allows Scooba to clean dust and dirt right along walls, baseboards and edges.
Makes Multiple Passes
Scooba washes every section of your floor multiple times to ensure the most thorough coverage possible.
Avoids Rugs and Stairs
Smart, built-in sensors help Scooba avoid rugs and carpets; cliff-detection sensors help the robot avoid stairs and other drop-offs.
Wide Coverage Area
Scooba 450 cleans rooms up to 27 square meters in one cleaning cycle.
Won’t Damage Walls And Furniture
Light-touch bumper system senses obstacles in the room, allowing the robot to clean right up to edges while minimizing impact. Soft-touch bumper has a non-marking strip to prevent damage to furniture and marking of walls.
Avoids Off-Limit Areas
Compatible with Roomba Accessories
Talks To You
Simple To Clean
DryDock™ Charging And Drying Stand
“Scooba 450 really can replace your old mop and bucket“
“Why mop when a genius robot can do it better?”
Name someone who likes to mop. You can’t because no one does, so thankfully iRobot has a brand new mopping robot—the Scooba 450—to make your floors shine.