The position has been filled. Thank you for showing interest in the position.
Sales/Merchandiser – Midlands North Ireland
Witt UK & Ireland has a vacancy for one Sales Merchandiser to cover the Midlands North & Ireland.
Locations: Midlands North Ireland
The salary-based role will primarily support Witt’s National Account Managers along with merchandising and in-store training to the brand’s network of retail trade partners across the UK & Ireland.
Witt’s product range includes floor-care products from ROIDMI and iRobot, selected Segway products and Witt Electric Bikes.
The ideal candidate
- Candidates need to be enthusiastic and energetic, with excellent interpersonal skills, good admin and an eye for detail.
- Extensive travelling will be required for these roles and candidates will be expected to be motivated self-starters.
- The role comes with a competitive salary (not commission based) and is full-time, with some weekend retail support required to aid our portfolio of accounts at key trading periods throughout the year.
- Full product and sales/presentation training will be given.
Witt UK & Ireland ltd. offers
- The job offers individual responsibility and personal freedom. Great opportunities for personal development and promotion within the company.
- 20-25k salary depending on experience (not commission based).
Company car, laptop and phone will be supplied, with pension & BUPA after a qualifying period.
If you feel you have the right personality and communication skills required for the role then please submit your CV to Geoff Johnson – Sales Director at email@example.com.
Applications will be handled confidentially.
We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
About Witt UK & Ireland ltd.
Witt UK and Ireland Ltd. represents and has the agency for iRobot and Grillbot. Further, Witt has developed its own range of exclusive white goods and domestic appliances. Our HQ is situated in scenic Gødstrup in Denmark - although still having an international outlook and are present in all Nordic markets as well as in the UK and Ireland.
We have an eye for streamlined, high-quality products with a strong focus on stylish, Nordic design. As a company, Witt is driven by curiosity for new, exciting products that will suit and satisfy our clients and the end customer.